Friday, November 6, 2009

Spring Forward Fall Back

"Spring Foward Fall Back" is easy to remember.   I think I have all the clocks in my home and car changed.   But, how do I get my internal body clock changed?   I'm sitting here this afternoon tired and crabby.  It's been a really loooong week for me.  I still don't know when to get up, when to go to sleep or when to eat.  

I attribute my sad state of affairs with the 'fall back' Daylight Saving Time that we just experienced.  The 'fall back' has always been harder for me than the 'spring forward'.   I'm experiencing a trend I don't like.   As I become older my body just doesn't tolerant these time changes; especially, the one we just experienced.

My productivity at work and home suffered, too.  I found an article that attributed $480,000,000 to lost productivity for the additional 16 minutes that it took to get started the Monday morning after.  What about Monday afternoon?   My body and mind shut down when I thought it was 5p.  But, the clock on the wall only said 4p!

How did the 'fall back' affect you?   Let us know.  

Living a WOO HOO life together.

'Til next time.  Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to remove comments with profanity, personal attacks, spam, overt advertisements or other inappropriate material.